Thursday, February 17, 2011

Baby Steps

Well... I weighed in yesterday. I lost, but only .2 lbs.  I'll be honest, I was pretty disappointed.  Granted, two days prior to weigh in it was Valentine's Day, and I made one hell of a dinner.  I don't regret that though, because it was a very special evening for Nick and I.  I'm glad I made dinner, dessert, drank wine, and just in general had a fabulous evening.  I made these scallops- (my sister's recipe she made up for my birthday a few years back, hence the name) and mmmmmm they were worth EVERY calorie. 

I guess we just pick and choose our battles- this week I knew I'd probably have an "eh" weigh in, but I also had a great Valentine's Day.  So this week, I'll try and fit in a few more workouts, eat a few more veggies, and remember that -.2 is still a step in the right direction.  Albeit a small one, but still, a step.

Week 5: -.2
Total: -5.6

No comments:

Post a Comment