Thursday, March 10, 2011

List of Fives

Some days it is harder than others to be grateful for the good things in life.  Because some days, it looks like this outside: 


Bleak, no?  Winter has never been all that depressing to me, but it is the spring days that I always think should be uplifting and warm that turn out to be gray, rainy and cold that are the worst for me.  Some days it is hard to find beauty in life.  Today is one of those days.  That being said, I think days like these are the most important to really push yourself to be grateful for the wonderful things that are holding you up.





Today I am grateful for:

1. Customers who acknowledge and thank you for your hard work in getting a job done quickly and well.

2. Being able to bring my dog with me to the office.  Puppy snuggles are the best thing when you're having a crap day.

3. Cooking blogs.  Being in the kitchen has become a big part of my life as of late, and gaining inspiration from others kitchen trials and tribulations are a great way of escaping.

4.  Actual mail.  Nothing is better than getting a card or letter in the mail from a loved one, and every time I do it brightens my day. 

5. Love.  I feel blessed everyday to be loved, and to have someone to love.  Nick, this is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment