Monday, January 31, 2011

Computering

ZOMG. 

So about 2 years after the fact, I finally got an iPhone.  To quote my sister, "now they're not cool anymore."   While that may be true, I just wanted to take a minute to rave about the Weight Watchers app (appetizer?) that's available.  You have to be a Monthly Pass or eTools member to access this application, but if you're going to meetings every week it's worth it, in my opinion.  Not only can you track foods, but you can look up anything, calculate anything, keep track of your weight/measurements, and there are even convienent cheat sheets that cover everything from beer/cocktails to salads, pizzas, etc.

To make a long story short, it's awesome.  I mean, it also does the same thing as writing down your points on a piece of paper, or looking them up in a book, or using your calculator.... but it looks cooler.  So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment