Friday, January 21, 2011

Work It Out

So, I had a room of junk.  Well, it wasn't junk per say... just that room that you throw things in when people are coming over in 2 minutes and you're not done cleaning.  Since I bought the house almost 2 years ago, it had accumulated a lot of stuff.  A LOT.

I was doing some complaining (also, making excuses) to my friend Colleen about gyms, and how everything in the world was preventing me from joining one.  So she goes, "why don't you just clean that room out and workout in there?" BING!

I mean, seriously, that was a good idea.  So, about a month (or two?) ago, I set to it.  Got rid of the junk, organized the closet, moved the desk into the guest room, and boom, a workout room.  (hey, that rhymes!)  I'd post pictures... but it's just an empty room, I think you get the picture.

It's a little room, so there are a few workouts that don't really cut it, but for the most part, it's a god send.  I can workout, and then when I'm done.. I'm already home!  I can even have something in the oven or soup simmering on the stove WHILE I'm working out.  I know not everyone has an extra room lying around, but what I'm saying is there may be a hidden gem right under your nose that could be beneficial to your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment