Thursday, March 8, 2012

Life Lately

My Wonderful Family!!!
...Has been good.  Nothing big and exciting, but things have been great here.  Granted, I'm typing this as it's rainy and grey outside, but that's nothing new for Cleveland.  The weather is wonky here, all the time.  Yesterday it was 68º and sunny.  Things that I'm thankful for this week:

  • Nick and Buster!  For snuggles and hugs, for filling my life with love.  
  • For good recipes.  Specifically, this Carrot Ginger Soup.  It's seriously awesome.
  • For some great weather days speckled in with the bad.  I can take the snow and the rain when I get to see the sun every once in a while.  It reminds me that summer is coming!
  • For taking control of my willpower.  For the realization that I can stop eating when I'm full, and that when I don't eat well, I feel bad.  And actually applying these things when I'm eating.
  • For family!  It's my Grandma's 85th birthday today!  And it was my Grandpa's 90th last week.  We had a big party to celebrate last weekend, and it was awesome.  My cousin even DROVE up from Jacksonville!  Crazytown!  

Weight wise, it wasn't a big loss this week, but it was the right direction.  And that on top of a good week?  What more can you ask for!

This week: -.4 lbs
This year: -3.8 lbs
Total: -13.4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment