|My Wonderful Family!!!|
- Nick and Buster! For snuggles and hugs, for filling my life with love.
- For good recipes. Specifically, this Carrot Ginger Soup. It's seriously awesome.
- For some great weather days speckled in with the bad. I can take the snow and the rain when I get to see the sun every once in a while. It reminds me that summer is coming!
- For taking control of my willpower. For the realization that I can stop eating when I'm full, and that when I don't eat well, I feel bad. And actually applying these things when I'm eating.
- For family! It's my Grandma's 85th birthday today! And it was my Grandpa's 90th last week. We had a big party to celebrate last weekend, and it was awesome. My cousin even DROVE up from Jacksonville! Crazytown!
Weight wise, it wasn't a big loss this week, but it was the right direction. And that on top of a good week? What more can you ask for!
This week: -.4 lbs
This year: -3.8 lbs
Total: -13.4 lbs