Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy PI Day!!!

Last year, I linked a recipe for an excellent Zucchini Feta Pie in honor of this lovely day.  Today?  Sadly, I didn't make any pie this year.  I had a Shamrock Shake on Monday, and upon the discovery that it was 540 calories (for a small!!!), I decided pie should probably be out of the picture today.  (Actually, I'm saving up my calories for green beer on Saturday.  St. Pats is on a SATURDAY this year, which means it'll be extra fun and extra... um.... amateur hour.  Let's just put it that way.)

Now, in honor of PI day, I won't disappoint- here's a link to another delicious looking savory pie from Katie- I haven't made it yet, but it looks amazing.  Tomato Pie?  YES PLEASE.  I can practically smell it through my computer screen.

What kind of pie are you eating today?

No comments:

Post a Comment