Thursday, February 7, 2013

The First Backslide of the Year

I knew it would happen eventually, but here we are, one week into February, and I backslid already.  I am GOING to be okay with this, and keep on going.  What can I say.  It happened, I've acknowledged it, and I'm moving on.

Tough weeks, be damned!  I have an amazing life, and rough spots happen to everyone.  So, short story short, I gained this week.  1.4 lbs.  So boo, that sucks, now I'll start paying a little more attention.  I also only worked out like once last week.  So, that's that.  What a crappy blog post!

Weekly goal: To really think about the food I'm about to eat- not just decide in the moment.  Have healthy foods on hand to combat unhealthy snacking.

This week: +1.4 lbs
Total 2013: -6.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment