Thursday, February 28, 2013

Blarg!


Damn.  I really was hoping to reach Goal #2 this week- 10 lbs down for the year.  Instead, I gained .8 lbs.  Certainly not the end of the world, but maybe a little frustrating.  I was over on calories this week, but only by about 1,000 for the entire week- and considering that I'm eating at a deficit of 750 calories per day as to what would sustain my current weight- I shouldn't have actually gained.  But I guess it's not always just what you ate yesterday or last Sunday, sometimes, it's what you ate 2 weeks ago.  Sometimes stuff just takes a while to catch up.  Whatever.  Back on track, on the wagon, on whatever it is that takes me to the weight loss zone.

I never took measurements, and haven't been doing so- I totally should be- so I don't know what's changed there.  I can tell something has, espicially since January 1- clothes are fitting me much better now.

I'm still happy.  I'm getting healthier, day by day.  I worked out with 5 lb weights yesterday and they felt so... light.  That wasn't the case, not even two months ago.  Fitter, happier, more productive.

Here's to not being a robot about weight loss.

This week: +.8 lbs
Total 2013: -8.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment