Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you have someone you love as much as Buster loves Arnie.  Or as much as I love Tallboy.  Happy Valentine's Day!  FYI, speaking of LOVE, Buster is feeling much better. He's back to the snack begging snuggle monster we all know and love.

It's not only Valentine's Day, it's weigh-in day!  I was a little aprehensive, since we went to Ohio University over the weekend and I had beer, pizza and french fries for dinner on Saturday night.  (In that order.)  We came back, and I literally weighed 5.5 lbs MORE on Monday morning than I did on Saturday morning.  Impressive, no?  I knew it was mostly water weight (plus the entire Chipotle burrito I consumed on Sunday!) due to a lot of salty food and very little water, but it was shocking.  Anyways, that came off within two days, and then getting right back to eating well on Monday helped me shed a few additional lbs.  I lost what I gained last week, plus .6 more.

A few things- I have decided to drop Weight Watchers, once again.  It really hasn't been the oomph I've needed- I've found it uninspiring this time around, and haven't seen much success.  Since I started this Wellness Tracks Masters Class, I've seen more improvement in 1.5 months than I did in 6 months in Weight Watchers.  At WW, I know I could've found a more inspiring leader, but I am going to take the $40/month I was spending at WW and join the gym my class is through- that way I can continue to meet with my nutritionist and go over my food journals with him. 

Here's to progress- however you get there, if you're successful with it, continue.  If not, find something that works. 

This week: -2.0 lbs
Total 2013: -8.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment