|We had to rip his hat so it'd fit on his huge melon.|
I hope you had a wonderful New Year's Eve- TallBoy and I stayed in, drank champagne, ate scallops, watched Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, cuddled with Buster and generally had a wonderful time. It was probably my favorite New Year's ever- just relaxing and calm. Oh, and we lit sparklers on the driveway. We also worked on our resolution lists- mine looks like this:
- Keep tracking food, as much as possible.
- Keep going to the gym- learn more about strength training.
- Keep working on the blog.
- Lose another 10 lbs and keep it off!
- Start and keep track of a budget- put money in SAVINGS!
- Cut down on drinking.
- Floss everyday!
- Keep the house neater.
- Give Buster less table scraps
Here's to a productive 2012- what are your resolutions?