Thursday, April 21, 2011

Well, This Is Embarrassing...

So... I weighed in yesterday.  I guess I shouldn't have skipped the meeting last week, seeing as how it probably would have been the kick in the ass I needed to get back on track.  But no, I decided to skip, thinking, "I can totally count points/exercise/lose that pound I gained over the last week."  But instead, I ate well for about 2 days, then went out all weekend.  Turn out, beer, cheese, bread, pizza, etc doesn't really keep the weight off.  What it DOES do is put more weight on. 

So, when I went to weigh in after work, I (unsurprisingly) gained.  A lot.  3 pounds, to be exact.  I was mad, sad, but more than anything, embarrassed.  I've worked THIS hard to lose weight, and now I'm back to where I was at the beginning of March. 

I worked out once last week, which was a step in the right direction, but now I gotta get my ass in gear and really focus.  Once I saw the scale, I was more scared than anything to write this blog entry, because now it's REAL.

Goals this week: write down EVERYTHING.  The meeting last night was about tracking, and I realize that I've been seriously slacking in the tracking department.  Sure, I track my breakfast and lunch... but it's kind of stopped after that.  Recounting the next morning what I *think* I ate the night before obviously isn't working.  Biggest goal this week- get back on track!!!

Week 13: + 3 lbs
Total: -8.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment