Thursday, June 30, 2011

Look Forward, Always

I'll start with the bad news- I gained.  2 lbs.  Last time I weighed in was May 26th, and I was 2 lbs lighter.  Am I surprised?  Nope.  Disappointed?  Sure.  Can I move forward?  Absolutely. 

Move on- learn from your mistakes, and just freaking move on.  It's never fun to see the scale go up, but if I wallow in this, it'll only get worse.  So I'm taking charge, focusing on whole, healthy foods, and getting back to the kitchen.  I've said this before and I'll say it again- I'm the only one in charge here, so any mistakes are mine to learn from and improve on.

This week's goals:

1. Make better food choices.

2. Drink less beer.

3. Finally set up the new TV and DVD player in my workout room so it's functioning again.

4. Be honest about serving sizes when I'm tracking my food.

Onwards and upwards!  (or downwards at the scale!)

Week 18: +2.0 lbs
Total: -12.0 lbs

**Editor's note**  Do I regret the food choices I made in Charleston?  Not at all.  It was my vacation.  My only regret is that I didn't go back to a WW meeting sooner after getting back.

No comments:

Post a Comment