Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Radio Silence

Why yes, that is cake on the side of her head.
I know! Believe me, I know.  I haven't been blogging lately... I'm getting back to it though.  I'd like to say I have some valid excuses, but believe me, being busy is just a part of life, so lets get back to our regularly scheduled program.

We last left off with a post about my foodie adventures in Charleston, SC.  I ate a lot.  I've tried to be good since I've been home, but too scared to face the scales at WW... I haven't gone.  Looking at my weigh in book, it's been almost a month and a half.  There are no excuses for that.  I'm going tomorrow rain or shine (lose or gain)- it'll help me get back on track.  **Spoiler alert** for Thursday's post- it'll be a gain.

Summer has always been a tough time for me weight wise- when the weather finally gets nice around here, all I want to do is sit out on the patio with a drink in hand.  My goal in life is to enjoy myself, but never to my own detriment.  I've been enjoying myself this summer, and I intend to keep doing that- just maybe cutting back on the dinners out, as well as mid week fun days.  There have been some really GOOD reasons for cake- like my neices' first birthday!!!  However, from here on out- maybe smaller pieces.

In good news, I have been cooking up a storm- I'll do a recipe round up later this week to let you know what I've been up to.  There has been some tasty new recipes made in the kitchen, as well as some oldies but goodies. 

See you Thursday, hopefully I can draw strength from whatever the scale tells me.  And trust- I'm staying for the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment