Friday, May 3, 2013

Recommitting To My Goals, Part 5

Buster "Putting it on the line" Sweigard
Step Five:  Put it all out on the line.

Don't just talk about it, commit to it- put your money where your mouth is.  I've done that in some respects by joing the bootcamp class Im currently in, although my pass runs out at the end of this month.  This weekend I will research a new class that I can go to after this one.  I'm into changing up the routine every few months, so it doesn't get stagnant and boring.  I definitly feel that paying for some sort of class keeps me going, so I can get my money's worth.

Here's to making it through the weekend and tracking everything.

Also- I've moved my weigh in day back to Fridays.  It's been a few weeks, and although I'm down from last week, I didn't post my weigh in last week, so I'll just do a total this week and get back to the week to week differences next week.  I'm still up from my last weigh in, but I also know I've gained some muscle, so that's exciting!  Still, it's a 1.8 lb gain since last weigh in on here.  Blarg!  Here's to keeping positive over the weekend!

Total 2013: -9.4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment