Friday, June 1, 2012

Zero Sum

That black plastic on my jeans?  My new FitBit!
Ugh, weigh-in.  I gained back what I lost last week, hence the title of this post.  However, I did receive a few new gadgets yesterday that should help me to work on my goals, and get me closer to it.  I've only been wearing my FitBit for less than a day now, but I'm really excited about it.  I slept with it on last night, and it told me this morning that I slept with 96% efficiency.  Whatever that means.  I didn't need a tiny gadget to tell me I'm good at sleeping- I already knew I was awesome at it.  Nice to have data to back that up I guess?  I haven't gotten a chance to break-in my HRM yet for anything other than fancy watch purposes, but I plan on using it this weekend.  Wahoo! 

This week: +1.2 lbs
This year: -4.6 lbs
Total: -14.2 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment