Friday, June 22, 2012

This Month Is A Problem.

There's no easy way to say it.  And I certainly did NOT want to blog about this.  But I feel like I have to, I need to be accountable or it will just continue.  Weigh-in's have gone from bad to worse.  I didn't blog last week due to my gain, and I wasn't going to again this week... but I have to.  I've gained another 1.8 lbs in the past two weeks.  That means in the past month, I've gained back 4 lbs.  It's incredibly depressing, frustrating, and totally my fault.  I've been exercising less and eating more.  It's exactly the right way to gain weight.  I've said this many times before, and I'll say it again, but I have so much trouble keeping myself on the right track in the summer.  It's so frustrating, because I KNOW this.  I've known it for years, and yet every summer I gain weight.  It happened last summer, the year before, and probably every other year of my life.  I can't seem to break the summer cycle.  So many events and trips planned- even when I plan on eating healthy, it seems to go out the window.  We're out of town every other weekend, which means just one more class I can't go to on Saturday morning.

I even purchased weights/weight bench, etc, and I haven't really even used it yet.  I need to get back on the wagon, and soon.

This week: +1.8 lbs
This year: -2.4 lbs
Total: -12.0 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment