Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It's Going To My Head!

I'll be honest, hearing "whatever you're doing, it's WORKING"- is awesome.  It feels so good to hear because I've been working really hard.  I've even noticed certain things that used to take a lot of talking myself into (like ordering healthy food at a restaurant, or working out when I get home) are much easier to do.  However, I can feel myself slipping sometimes. 

The other times I've lost weight I usually get to this point (right about where I am right now) that I get really proud of how I look and feel, and get reaaaaaaaal comfortable.  Comfortable- not always a good thing.  Usually I don't really realize it; get back on the eat and drink whatever I want train and gain the weight back. 

This past weekend, I attended a fish fry, a birthday dinner, and Easter dinner.  I ate with reckless abandon.  Today it showed on the scale.  So what am I going to do?  Kick up the veggies.  Eat less, exercise more.  That's what works, and that's what I'm going to do.  I'm committed this time to keeping it off, not losing and gaining over and over again.

This blog post is more for me than you, dear reader- but I just needed to get it out there- this blog helps me keep accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment