Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Surprise

Yeah, the Smoke Monster is following me
Okay... I've been on the verge of tears for the last two days... I gained 2.4 lbs this week.  I literally have no idea how it happened- I've worked out 4 times since last Thursday, ate healthy, and I gained.  A lot.  It's been a complete mystery, and it's driving me insane.  I'm obsessed with the scale- it's affecting my attitude towards everything negatively lately.  I'm actually thinking about weighing myself only once a week, instead of every day, but it's so hard when the scale is staring me down every morning.  I have felt like complete crap the last two days because of this- I have to just get over it.  Get over it, get past it, move on, and stay on a healthy path.

I didn't even want to do a post about this today, because it would make it REAL.  I'm hoping I can get out from under this attitude black cloud, because it feels like a million pounds.

This week: +2.4 lbs
Total: -6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment