Monday, October 10, 2011

Recipe Round Up

Pumpkin Pie Cream Cheese
Cinnamon Honey Walnut Butter- Probably the best nut butter I've ever had.  Let me just say this, I'm never buying peanut butter from the store again.

Spiced Pumpkin Cream Cheese - A great appetizer or dessert- creamy, pumpkin pie goodness with a kick of spices.  I served these with graham crackers, spice cookies, sliced apples and pretzels for dipping.  Yum!

Cheddar Bay BiscuitsTallBoy has been begging me to make these for a LONG time now, so I made them Saturday night.  Apparently, they were spot on for the famous Red Lobster biscuits.  Basically, this recipe will save me from ever having to set foot in a Red Lobster again- once was enough. 

Mashed Sweet Potatoes- Okay, I don't have a link or a full recipe, since I made them up on the spot- but here's the gist: Cube sweet potatoes; boil about 30 min; drain; add sour cream or cream cheese, a touch of maple syrup and butter; mash with mashing device- I use a hand mixer.  I keep the skins on, but I guess that's your prerogative.  Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment