Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Foodie Buzz!


My friend Stephanie (from my DC Bocce days) was in town recently and did a few great write-ups about the Cleveland area!  We lunched at Lucky's Cafe, I showed her around my beloved West Side Market, and we dined at the always fabulous Lolita.  We may have also imbibed a bit at Treehouse and Prosperity Social Club; but that's neither here nor there.  Let's just say I felt like I was living in DC again when I went to work the next morning.  And you wonder why I've been having trouble losing weight this summer.

See her great pictures as well as her write ups of Lucky's Gravity Defying Apple and The West Side Market!  Then cry for her, because she didn't get to eat any Pierogis while she was here.  I feel like a bad friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment