Thursday, March 21, 2013

Winter Will NEVER End

I'm pretty sure Buster is sick of the snow too.
...or at least that's really how it feels.  The snow just keeps falling.  Each time I think Spring might be around the corner, a fresh batch of snow comes and punches me in the face.  Stupid snow.  Listen, I made my living in Cleveland bed, and I'm lying in it.  I know this happens here.  And I'm fine with winter, until the 'first day of Spring' rolls around and we get three more inches of snow.  Then I'm done.

However, this post is not about snow.  It's my weigh in post, and it's about staying the same.  I didn't lose this week, but I didn't gain either.  I count it as a win.  Maintaining when I'm not only faced with Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs, Girl Scout Cookies, and an additional 3" of snow?  WIN.  GO ME.  Seriously.  I'm amazing.  Screw you, Punxatawney Phil.  You have deceived us one last time.  I hope someone goes Bill Murray on your ass and drives you over a cliff. 


This week: -/+ 0.0 lbs
Total 2013: -10.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment