Friday, September 21, 2012

First Week Back

I gained .4 lbs this week.  I was really good about what I ate mid week last week, but then I went to a birthday party, a baby shower and a wedding shower over the weekend.  I ate poorly at those events, and let them ruin my progress the rest of the week. Those are my problem areas- weekends and parties.  I know I'll have a glass of wine, and then I'll reach for another cupcake or chip.  When I'm at a party, I stand next to the food, so I should not do that.  It's like I forgot how to eat and have never seen cookies before.  This weekend we're going to another wedding (three this month!), but I have a plan.  We have to drive there and back, so I'm going to DD.  If I skip the wine, then I probably won't have a second helping of food or dessert.  And even if I do, I'm not drinking all of my extra points.  So here's to a night of soda and lime!  Plus I know TallBoy will enjoy getting to knock a few back with his college buddies.  So win-win?

Here's to a more productive week, and not being so hard on myself.  If I blow my points in one day, I don't have to spend the rest of the week in a downward spiral.  Here's to positivity!

This week: +.4 lbs
Total: -6.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment