Thursday, September 22, 2011

Keep on Keepin' On

I've been waking up earlier.  It's next to impossible to get out of bed, but once I'm awake, I find my mornings are more productive than they've ever been.  I've started walking Buster in the morning when it's nice out... (I'm not the only one who's gained a few pounds- he's got a bit of a belly now!)  Buster really enjoys it for the first mile; is not too pleased about the additional time spent on the road.

What this is all leading to- is that I've been spending more time being active, and less time on the couch with a glass of wine and a bar of chocolate.  I mean, that still happens occasionally, just not as often.  This all equals me losing another pound this week!  Whee!  And I am feeling it- I could barely walk yesterday from all the squats I did on Monday.  This workout thing isn't exactly easy to get into- but I'd like to keep up being active for the long term, so that means starting now.

I've got the gym, morning walks, a new nutrition tracker, and I'm on my way (again).  Go me!

This week: -1.0 lbs
Total: -9.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment