Friday, July 12, 2013

Wham, Bam, Thank You, Ma'am

Boom!  Another .8 lbs!  I am kicking BUTT at this whole weight loss thing!  I'll be honest, the wedding motivation is really helping.  It makes it really easy to turn down fried foods/ drinks/ chips, etc.  That and I spend all my free time making paper flowers for our ceremony arch.  It's hard to eat anything while you're folding/ cutting/ shaping flowers.  It's taking longer than expected.  That's another story for another day though.

I love Jazzercise!  I bought a Groupon (as much as I hate to support that site, they DO have some good deals occasionally...) for 30 classes, and I've been using the heck out of them.  I go about twice a week, and usually burn between 400-550 calories in an hour.  Every class varies a little, so it's not the same, stagnant workout every time.  I've also been much more vigilant about tracking every bite that goes in my mouth.  I'm really determined not to backslide after the wedding- I'm giving myself one week (honeymoon!) to be bad (I'll try to use moderation) and then it's back to tracking, all the time.

Anyways, it's been a good week.  Even after the weekend- where I did have a few beers on the 4th, had steak and crab legs on Saturday, I still managed to lose weight, and I'm very proud of it.

This week: -.8 lbs
Total this year: -12.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment